About Mike Pinder
Mike Pinder has always had a passion for aircraft since an early age. He joined The Catalina Society back in 2005, taking over all aspects digital. He's a glider pilot in the Netherlands and comes from a design, business and innovation background. Mike is happy contributing his skills to continue the great heritage of the PBY Catalina.
- Commemorative Photobook Catalina Down Loch Ness Rescue 11th March 2021
- Great Planes: Catalina PBY Documentary 23rd February 2021
- The War Boats: Flying Boats Series, Episode 3 (2012) 19th February 2021
- G-PBYA Catalina Guided Tour from 2013 13th February 2021
- PBY Catalina Patrol Aircraft (Battle Stations) Second World War Documentary 13th February 2021
- History Up Close PBY Catalina Documentary 12th February 2021
Catalina Society NewsletterStay up to date with the latest Catalina news direct to your mailbox!
3d 2017 2019 2020 aviation C-FUAW canso a n9767 cat catalina cockpit consolidated docu documentary gpbya guided tour help inside january june loch loch ness museum n24vp n249sb N315KM N9505C n9767 national ness news november panorama pby pby-5a N84857 pby-5a ph-pby rescue scotland shareholder supporters thank tour world world war 2 wwii you