About Mike Pinder
Mike has always had a passion for aircraft since an early age. He joined The Catalina Society back in 2005, taking over all aspects digital. He's a glider pilot over in the Netherlands and he comes from a design, business and innovation background. Mike is happy contributing his skills to continue the great heritage of the PBY Catalina.
- Out To Launch: Society Membership Shipping 19th May 2022
- Some of the financial challenges of operating our Catalina 3rd May 2022
- World Catalina News – November 2021 23rd November 2021
- Live GPS Tracker for Miss Pick Up 9th June 2021
- World Catalina News – May 2021 25th May 2021
- Commemorative Photobook Catalina Down Loch Ness Rescue 11th March 2021
Catalina Society NewsletterStay up to date with the latest Catalina news direct to your mailbox!
3d 2017 2019 2020 2021 aviation C-FUAW canso a n9767 cat catalina cockpit consolidated docu documentary duxford january june loch loch ness miss pickup museum n24vp n249sb N315KM n324fa n7179y N9505C n9767 N68756 ness news november panorama pby pby-5a N84857 pby-5a ph-pby scotland shareholder supporters VH-PBZ VH-SBV world world war 2 wwii ZK-PBY