Aeroplane Magazine – January 2008
The January 2008 edition of Aeroplane magazine featured the Catalina in its regularDatabase feature. Twenty pages are devoted to the Cat’, all written by our Catalina News Editor David Legg.
About Mike Pinder
Mike has always had a passion for aircraft since an early age. He joined The Catalina Society back in 2005, taking over all aspects digital. He's a glider pilot over in the Netherlands and he comes from a design, business and innovation background. Mike is happy contributing his skills to continue the great heritage of the PBY Catalina.
- Some of the financial challenges of operating our Catalina 3rd May 2022
- World Catalina News – November 2021 23rd November 2021
- Live GPS Tracker for Miss Pick Up 9th June 2021
- World Catalina News – May 2021 25th May 2021
- Commemorative Photobook Catalina Down Loch Ness Rescue 11th March 2021
- Great Planes: Catalina PBY Documentary 23rd February 2021