About Mike Pinder
Mike has always had a passion for aircraft since an early age. He joined The Catalina Society back in 2005, taking over all aspects digital. He's a glider pilot over in the Netherlands and he comes from a design, business and innovation background. Mike is happy contributing his skills to continue the great heritage of the PBY Catalina.
- The Crazy WWII Catalina Flying Camper 29th July 2022
- Special Event for Future Catalina Shareholders 2022 27th June 2022
- PBY-5A ‘Miss Pick Up’ Display at RAF Cosford 2022 in 4K 22nd June 2022
- World Catalina News – June 2022 5th June 2022
- An Alliance with the RNLI – Miss Pick Up Continues to Help to Save Lives….. 31st May 2022
- Some of the financial challenges of operating our Catalina 3rd May 2022
Catalina Society NewsletterStay up to date with the latest Catalina news direct to your mailbox!
3d 2017 2019 2021 2022 aviation C-FUAW canso a n9767 catalina cockpit consolidated docu documentary january june loch loch ness museum n4nc n5py n24vp n249sb N315KM n324fa n7179y N9505C n9767 N68756 ness news november panorama pby pby-5a N84857 pby-5a ph-pby shareholder supporters VH-PBZ VH-SBV wcn world world catalina news world war 2 wwii ZK-PBY