To remember the Loch Ness ‘adventure’ of last Autumn/Winter, a Photobook, ‘Catalina Down – Loch Ness Rescue’ has been produced as a great homage and memento of the rescue operation.
This Photobook production has been funded jointly by Plane Sailing Air Displays Limited and The Catalina Society. The Catalina Society is the supporters club for the Catalina – Miss Pick Up and exists to fully support, in all respects, the Catalina aircraft which is owned by Catalina Aircraft Limited (CAL) and operated by Plane Sailing Air Displays Limited (PSADL).
We are selling copies of this photobook from our Shop on this site to raise ongoing funds. In the shop we are also selling new Loch Ness Adventure themed merchandise, commissioned to help raise funds for our next project. If you would like to order any of these and other items then please do so, but to help with our logistics during this restricted period, we do ask you to order your Photobook(s) as a separate single item order. This is because the books are distributed from a different location to our main storage facility.
You may also want to consider joining the Catalina Society.
Society Membership subscriptions are available in the following formats:
- Individual UK Membership at £20.00 per annum
- Overseas Membership at £25.00 per annum
- Family UK Membership at £25.00 per annum
- Overseas Membership at £30.00 per annum
- Life UK Membership at £300.00 – a one off lifetime payment
- Overseas Membership at £350.00 per annum
Membership Benefits include:
- Personalised commemorative membership certificate
- Membership card
- Society car sticker
- Membership badge
- Society email newsletter updates
- EXCLUSIVE print of the Catalina
- EXCLUSIVE discounts on merchandise
- FREE access to IWM Duxford Museum*
- You will also receive your first copy of The Catalina News
- Free access to the aircraft at airshows*
- Free access to IWM Duxford*
*Terms and conditions apply see here for further details.
Finally we hope that if you find yourself at The Imperial War Museum, Duxford that you will come over and say hello to us. If any of our volunteers are onsite they would be very to happy to chat to you about Miss Pick Up and her progress.
Banner photo: @ez_4_prez